Xelocity believes that adopting Lean principles linked to clear strategic goals can improve an organisations current and future performance as well as providing a platform of capability for future changes.
The Xelocity Lean Engagement:
- Aligns internal staff thinking with the organisation
- Provides a 360 view of the organisation
- Educates and builds internal capacity in organisational thinking and Lean skills and tools
- Identifies key areas for focused Lean improvements (Quick Wins)
- Implements Lean quick wins (providing staff with the practice of applying the Lean skills and tools they have learned)
- dentifies additional areas for future improvements
Xelocity consultants have considerable depth of expertise in Lean Manufacturing and Lean Supply Chain in particular as well as applying Lean principles into other operational areas.
The Xelocity Lean Engagement is broken down into phases allowing an organisation to maximise the resource capability.
For further information please Click here to download our Lean Engagement brochure
or to learn more about LEAN Training